How to arrive
How to arrive
UNESCO declared this area a World Heritage Site, so the traffic is restricted. If you come by car it is best to leave it in a parkinging but we can give you directions if you want to come by car to the hotel to leave the luggage. However you should know that it is very difficult to find a place to park the car permanently around the hotel.
We have an agreement with two public parkings: Parking Puerta Real and Parking Triunfo. They both have a special rate for our guests (19, 50 Euros/24 hours). You pay for the parking in the hotel.
From these two car parks you can take a taxi to the Hotel and if you bring us the taxi bill we will deduct it from your room bill. Every time you need the car we will give you a voucher for the car park at the Hotel. Only the taxi that brings you from the car park to the hotel can be deducted.
To go to the Puerta Real Parking:
- Take the main road in Granada “Circunvalacion” (Road A-44).
- Take exit number 131 (Armilla exit), direction to Congress Palace (Palacio de Congresos) on Armilla’s Road.
- Go straight on Paseo del Violon Street.
- Cross the Puente Blanco (White Bridge) and you will be in Acera del Darro Street. You will see to the right a big shopping centre called EL CORTE INGLES. Just beyond you will see the right the parking PUERTA REAL. (For further directions you can follow signs to the Carmen Hotel. This Hotel is front of our concerted parking).
If this parking is full you can wait until a space is free or call the Hotel and we will give you directions to the other parking.
Here you have an interactive map to arrive to the parking:
– Taxis have a special permit to bring you from anywhere in the city so it is important to ask the driver for the ticket or receipt. Then let us know and leave the receipt at the reception. It is important because we must inform the local police about the access of the taxis.
– Taxis are only deducted to clients who have left the car in one of the car parks with which we have agreements.